Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Collector Cabinet - Mark's Busy!






I wanted to show you some pictures of my shop. I'll be the first to admit that my shop lacks the exotic qualities of Tim's shop. I am not exposed to the rain or attack by wild animals, just cold and heat. Still, all in all, I like it. My camera is on the fritz and all that I could salvage was one picture of the pegs that I am making for a collector cabinet that is on order. This is actually shot in my "Little Room" that adjoins my shop. It has heat and air. It's pretty swank. It also serves as my smoking palace. I've sold a few of the Collector Cabinets and I think that I will expand on the style. It's unique design allows you to display almost any shape. I promise more shots of the shop and work in progress next week. "Til then, Happy Smoking!  -M

No comments: