Sunday, November 29, 2009

No Pipe Racking Today

Mark may be working on pipe racks- he has a great, huge shop, but I do a good deal of my work outdoors and today is a typical drizzly, chilly day. So, it's painting for me. Normally this works fine, but I have several orders that I need to be working on. I guess they will have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow's forecast is cloudy w/ a 20% chance of rain and a high in the upper 50's. That's 80% chance of no rain, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. T

No comments: