Friday, March 30, 2012

Gregor Lobnik and Chicago Fever

One month to go and I have the fever. The Chicago Pipe Show is a big deal in my life. I look forward to it all year. I become an 8 year old waiting for Christmas. I have been counting down the days on a calendar- my Chicago Pipe Show Advent Calendar. Someone should make these- a small packet of different tobacco for every day leading up to the show. P&T should put out a special Pipe Show issue w/ this calendar enclosed.
Anyway- I'm excited and I know other folks are too. I just received an email from Gregor Lobnik w/ photos of some of the pipes he will be bringing. They look gorgeous! I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to see Gregor too. It's always wonderful to see friends again after such a long time. Thursday night in the Smoking Tent is a holiday-like experience. Like Christmas Eve. I hope everyone reading will be there.
Here's Gregor's pipes- T



No comments: