Monday, September 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle




After 2 1/2 months of waiting, I finally got my table saw back from the repair shop. It was under warranty and that's the good news. The bad news was the amazing ineptitude of ...I don't know who. The repair shop blamed the folks at Ridgid, but their excuses seemed a bit lame to me. In the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I will never buy another Ridgid tool. I have lost my faith in their products and their company.
With that said and out of the way, I can go on to say I have had a couple of fun days making pipe racks again. I didn't realize how much I missed it. As many of you know, I am a painter (the artist kind) and I love painting, but it is a pleasure to do something else from time to time. Making pipe racks and working with wood requires a different type of thinking and it is a joy to exercise that part of my brain again.
Anyway, I'm back in the saddle and if you've been waiting on a pipe rack I should have it ready soon.-T

No comments: